Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More first day pictures!

We thought we were far from home until we saw this picture!

Okay, so the smoke isn't visible in this picture, but the forest fire we ran into on our very first day was to the left of the bigger mountain. We could see the smoke rising in the distance.

Our first trip meal - dehydrated vegetarian lasagna at Gales Creek Campground.



Camp at Gales Creek the first night. Luckily, we had taken some rain precautions because it began to pour several hours after we fell asleep!


Posing with the french press we brought along - who can ride 55 miles without some good morning coffee?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who knows? I know my dad couldn't even go 1/2 a mile with out any coffee.

~Amanda

12:57 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I didn't realize you ladies had such sexy outfits along on the trip! The photos from the coast are gorgeous--I wish I could be there with you! (except I could do without the hard biking) Anyways--way to go! -Kristen

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home